[osis-core] Ambiguity regarding <work> and when to use <identifier type="OSIS"> and <referenceSystem> and which is required.

Troy A. Griffitts osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:04:52 -0700

Concerning Todd's comments...  Our conversation was more concerning the
INTERPRETATION of the markup, than syntax.  Don't be concerned about
syntax changes for the schema.

Concerning:

<identifier type="OSIS">

I thought we had unofficially agree to use things like: Bible.KJV.MyEdition.

Or at least keep things in a 'class'-like structure.

Harry, I would think if you want to have hard links to your docs, you
are more than welcome to include:

<identifier type="CCEL">

But I wouldn't use type="OSIS" for the URLs that Todd has pointed out
that you are using.

	-Troy.