[osis-core] Proposed Chart?

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:42:18 -0400

Greetings,

To (possibly) make final analysis of the OSIS schema a little easier, I
am working on re-organizing the element chart from current alphabetical
order of the elements across the page (left to right) to organizing them
by the number of sub-elements, running from the most to the least. That
should give us a better visual picture of occurrences and hopefully
point out cases where similar element diverge without a good reason.

Should have that done by mid-morning. Other possible changes? (Yes, I am
going to try a global replace to get all the dots to be uniform in size
and color.)