[osis-core] Element Review: abbr

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:02:09 -0400

Guys,

Working through the chart (hopefully towards a final release, you have
printed your copy?).

<abbr>

contains PCDATA and only child element (optional) is <note>.

Question:

The reason for the name/foreign is to allow tagging information inside
the <abbr> element. Should note best practice that <abbr> should be the
container element and other claims made within the element: thus, <abbr
home town).

(Far less than TEI has but we are striving for a simpler content model.)