[osis-core] Schema sample attached

Kees F. de Blois osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:45:54 +0200

Dear Patrick and other friends,

I am sending this from Nairobi, having just returned from meetings in
Tanzania where e-mail access was a bit of a problem.

Thanks for all the good work you guys have been doing.

I need some advice. We want to start an internal e-mail discussion list
in UBS on USFM and OSIS. The first thing I have promised is to send my
colleagues the latest test-release of the schema and sample OSIS-encoded
Scripture text, which will help people not too familiar with XML and
OSIS-schema see how OSIS-encoding looks like. I noticed that you have
done some trial encoding of Mat. 13, I suppose, to highlight some
problems. Is there other material available that conforms to the latest
schema, that I could use for my PR work? I could wait, of course, until
we have at least a book or a complete discourse unit.

Please advise.

Greetings,

Kees