[osis-core] osisID as list

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:56:41 -0600

I was using version 004 when I first got the error saying that osisID
was invalid (only for osisIDs that are lists).

The list by forcing a space using "restr" rather than "list" in
osisIDType.  Unrelated to whether the current regex works or no do you
have thoughts related to my prior post and the use of "restr" rather
than "list"?