[osis-core] osisWork, refSystem - Summary

Steve DeRose osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:03:57 -0400

At 10:41 AM -0600 08/22/02, Todd Tillinghast wrote:
>It seems burdensome to have to repeat the same info twice for the
>current work.  But it seems we should be able to find ALL works in the
><works> element.  Any alternatives?

If I'm understanding you right, that's why I wanted work and refsys
both encodable in a reference. Is the main difference in how we're
looking at this, that you see the pre-colon stuff as a refsys, and I
see it as a work? If works point to refsystems (within the header),
then it seems something later should point to works, otherwise we
have to hit much the question you note above, right?

--

Steve DeRose -- http://www.stg.brown.edu/~sjd
Chair, Bible Technologies Group -- http://www.bibletechnologies.net