[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 9 Tricky point with default work and refSystem

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:45:13 -0400

Maybe we should do the minimum with reference systems now
and hash out these additional ideas when reference systems
are fleshed out more fully.

For now, perhaps we could get away with not saying anything
about the reference system in use--only specify a default
reference system.

-Harry