[osis-core] osisWork regex problem

Harry Plantinga osis-core@bibletechnologieswg.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:40:17 -0400

Chris,

I thought about authorID.bookID, but to me that seemed
to imply hierarchy and I thought that was a bad thing.
I think I was confusing workIDs and reference system
IDs, so that using augustine.confessions and
augustine.enchiridion would imply that at some level
both works use compatible reference systems.

If we clearly distinguish between work identifiers and
reference system identifiers, I could go either way.
The hierarchy does make some sense.

-Harry