[osis-core] osisCore_Candiate_1.1_003 - 9 Tricky point with default work and refSystem

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:22:05 -0600

I don't have problem with declaring a "preferred" reference system for a
work.  I am not sure what value is gained by a work having a "preferred"
reference system though, since all references have to be made using a
reference system or a reference system and a work and not simply a work.

I agree with you other statements regarding referencing a specific work
in terms of any reference system.  (This implies that a map exists
between the reference system the target document is encoded with and the
reference system that the reference is a member of.  We expected this
all along.)

I also agree that works are not hierarchical.

Todd