[osis-core] osisCore.Candidate.1.1.xsd!

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:07:34 -0400

Todd,

Works for me! Now if we can just get everyone to follow your lead!

Not reading email much right now as I am trying to finish about four
reports that have been lagging as I got the candidate out the door. Will
pick up email again tomorrow.

Thanks for the tracking suggestion!

Laptop still down, no diagnosis yet.