[osis-core] osis_0106! "Throwing a fit!"

Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:59:29 -0500

I don't think that the way OSIS_0106 handles ID, IDREF, IDREFS, reference,
referenceEnd, etc is well thought out enough to publish publicly yet.

1) They are all optional.  This will lead to inconsistent use of various
purposes.
2) I would like to put togeather some example cases that seem to be problems
to me.
3) I think there is a very simular and more rubust strategy to accomplish
the same objective more clearly with better validation possibly with few
attributes.

Can we hold off another day on OSIS_02.  I will attempt to produce some
attractive cases and example fragments.