[osis-core] Admin/Clerical Question

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:27:20 -0400

Greetings,

It looks like I will have the first pass on the summary of our meeting
completed by late today!

I have created the password protected directory for the OSIS Core group
at:

http://www.sbl-site2.org/osis

Question: I am generating the index file using PHP and can
sort/slice/dice on whatever regular expression will match file names. Is
there some convention that we can agree is more intuitive than another?

I have no real preference but if possible I would like to use a system
that allows me to just "mv" files to a new name when I upload the latest
version.

Does the name osis-requirements.html sound ok as the static name for our
latest draft of that document?

Note that "files" you see on the index now are "0" bytes since I just
"touched" the file names so I could test the script to generate the
index page. I can also index other directories below this one,
particularly if we start holding files that would otherwise reside at
the eroom.

Hope this finds everyone at the start of a great day!