[mobile-devel] future ideas for And-Bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:57:21 MST 2011

Hi Matthew,

*Chinese Search*
The intention is to add Chinese Search.  The LuceneAnalyzer used by JSword
to do Chinese search requires a lot of memory and consequently did not work
on mobile phones so I disabled it but we need to find an alternative Chinese
LuceneAnalyzer with lower memory requirements.

This need keeps slipping down my list partly because of the difficulty I
would have handling anything Chinese characters and being able to tell if a
search was working correctly or not.  It would be great if somebody who
knows a little Chinese and Java were to pick this up with support from
myself and Matthew.

*Strong's ref Search*
I am planning to add a link to the bottom of Strong's ref pages that would
cause a search for all occurrences of that ref in the current bible.

Best regards
Martin