[mobile-devel] i18n for chinese version for android and-bible

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:14:11 MST 2010

Hi Guan,

Thanks for correcting the translation.  I have now replaced the automated
translation with your version.  I notice that you had to make changes to 18
of the 45 strings.  As a guide to the quality of automated translation could
you comment on whether there were any serious errors in the automated
translation that would have rendered it unusable?

Also, if you have time, the version of strings.xml that you translated is
actually somewhat out of date now and I wonder if you could translate the
latest version from the trunk here:
http://code.google.com/p/and-bible/source/browse/trunk/AndBible/res/values/strings.xml

Kind regards
Martin