[jsword-devel] JSword Questions

Carrie Steggerda carriesteggerda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 18:06:07 MST 2017

Hi DM,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes it did work, so thank you so much for
the step-by-step, it was very helpful. I'm still studying the code as of
now, and will be forking my own repository on Github so I can play around
with the code there. I will let you know.

Let me know if there is anything specific you think it would be helpful for
me to work on. I'm still a learning student, but I can do my best to
contribute.

Thanks!
Carrie