[jsword-devel] zText4

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:58:48 MST 2017

This is what I was told:
"Xiphos and other front-ends which use repository versions of libsword
still don't handle it! Apparently ztext4 was purposefully removed from the
code builds that went to the repos- or something, I really don't know, but
that's the reality. So I should probably wait for libsword to catch up
before a ztext4 release"

Martin