[jsword-devel] Help with APIExamples

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 23 07:46:04 MST 2017

Configuration is done via reflection using config.xml. Config.xml brings in a couple of classes in BibleDesktop for converting via xslt. I’ve begun to look into migrating it to JSword. Problem is that I have to break the dependency on Font which is in AWT.

The converter reflects to a class in BibleDesktop which looks for xsl/cswing/simple.xsl as a resource. If that resource is not found via classpath it fails.

The resources are in the BibleDesktop project. Just copy xsl/cswing/simple.xsl to the resource folder of JSword. Or add the BibleDesktop resource folder to the APIExamples classpath.

The only execution problem I found is that ESV has been renamed. So I’ll change the example to KLV (the Klingon Bible) as that won’t change.

DM