[jsword-devel] Refactoring and bug fix

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 18 05:37:26 MST 2016

In the last week or so I added support for StrongsPadding, which indicates whether a module should or should not pad keys. The default was supposed to be “true” but I forgot to do that.

Also did minor refactoring changing parameters and local storage of SwordBookMetaData to BookMetaData where the derived class wasn’t specifically needed. I moved getBookCharset to BookMetaData to make this happen.

At some point I’ll be making String get(int index) part of all modules. (It is part of dictionaries, Bibles and commentaries) Correspondingly, I’ll be adding getEntry(int index) that’ll return a key/value pair.

— DM