[jsword-devel] new eBible repo testing

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 16 05:26:09 MST 2015

I haven’t gotten to it. Other than a file here or there. And mods.d.tar.gz. I’ve been frustrated by how much churn it has had. And that nearly every module had some kind of problem. I hope to look at the zip problem this weekend.

I was going to work it into the release of BibleDesktop (very soon). But now am thinking a follow-on release.

— DM