[jsword-devel] HttpURLConnection - HttpClient

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 4 09:41:16 MST 2015

If we can do it without disruption to desktop apps, i.e. non-Android, I’m fine with changing to something different. I’d be happy to test it in BibleDesktop.
Do you know if they have FTP support as well. I’m nearly done with adding SWORD style FTP support.

Also, I’d like to suggest that we figure out how to modify the User Agent of the request to indicate the application name. We’d like to quantify the downloads by app and perhaps the version of the app.

— DM