[jsword-devel] Announcing MinimalBible - Bible app for Android on JSword

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Mon Feb 9 04:19:52 MST 2015

Sorry the versification service is one of mine.  Without it, it would
probably be:

@Override
    public void index(final String initials) {
        final IndexManager indexManager =
IndexManagerFactory.getIndexManager();
        final Book book = Books.installed().getBook(initials);
        if (!indexManager.isIndexed(book)) {
            indexManager.scheduleIndexCreation(book);
        }
    }

I'm not sure what the problem is - if it says indexed, it should be fine.
You could always try putting a break point. I think the class is called
LuceneIndex

Chris