[jsword-devel] Versification and searches

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Fri May 30 03:28:18 MST 2014

It's perhaps a faulty assumption, but it's going to be a very common
assumption / pitfall for the user. The Hebrew OT isn't ordered according to
the Leningrad codex as far as I know.  What are we gaining by having a
different order anyway?

The problem for STEP is that we allow people to search across multiple
versions, which suddenly means that a range becomes quite annoying because
it either has to mean different things depending on a 'primary' version, or
it has no meaning at all...

Chris