[jsword-devel] Lucene upgrade

Chris Burrell christopher at burrell.me.uk
Sun May 11 13:23:10 MST 2014

Hi Sijo

Thanks for all the good work. I'm not going to be able to test this much
until early June I think, as we're hoping to have a big release going out
the door with STEP. Upgrading the Lucene index for STEP will be non-trivial
as we use it internally for all our other data sources. Only had a very
very quick glance, but looks good. Thanks!

Chris