[jsword-devel] Deuterocanonical books

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 11 05:41:23 MST 2014

The class DivisionName handles this with:
	DivisionName.BIBLE.contains(book)
This is really the responsibility of this class, not BibleBookNames.

By the way, this class is not quite right. It still has some KJV v11n assumptions in it. E.g. getRange(). This should take a Versification.

We don't have a division for deuterocanonical. Maybe that should be added. Maybe, BIBLE should be renamed.

In Him,
	DM