[jsword-devel] Bookset

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Jan 25 16:34:01 MST 2014

Thanks Martin. I'd be in favour of removing the lookup by name (but not
essential for your release).

Now that the build is stable, it would be a good time to label it (with the
3 extra pull requests) and you could take your cut? BTW, I label the JSword
build in my repo when I release STEP.

In terms of the zero unmapped option, it sounds like a bug in the Passage
type if it works with some Passages and not others. Would you agree
DM/Martin? They should either all fail or none of them, but not some and
some not. Basically, the purpose of the flag is to return an empty key if
you specifically ask for Verse 0, or if it happens to be asked for as part
of a range map-request. For most of the time, you don't want that to map to
any particular verse. We introduced it for some reason (can't quite
remember why) but was to do with being able to map some sections to
pre-verse content, as in the Psalms, whilst leaving all other verses (in
other books for example) as is.

Chris