[jsword-devel] Concurrent Test failure?

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Mon Jan 20 09:19:25 MST 2014

Indeed I think that's the issue. With STEP, as part of the Maven process we
install the modules automatically.

https://github.com/tyndale/step/blob/master/step-core/src/test/java/com/tyndalehouse/step/core/prebuild/DownloadJSwordBiblesPreReq.java

The above file is what I use to ensure the tests pass regardless...  With a
Maven snippet to ensure that test always run before every other test.

It uses the STEP service-orientated approach, so you'd have to rewrite bits
of bit to make it work for JSword - I suspect it's worth it in the long run
however. (Wouldn't take long I suspect)
Chris