[jsword-devel] 'heading' analyzer

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:18:51 MST 2014

The AB IndexPolicyAdapter doesn't have much in it:
public class AndroidIndexPolicy extends IndexPolicyAdapter {
@Override
public int getRAMBufferSize() {
return 1;
}
@Override
public boolean isSerial() {
return true;
}
}

It is a long time since I looked at this and can't recall being aware I
could switch off certain fields.  It may be that in the end I just thought
that people could always download indexes if they didn't have enough power
to generate them.

But have you seen:
        boolean includeHeadings =
book.getBookMetaData().hasFeature(FeatureType.HEADINGS) &&
policy.isTitleIndexed();
so maybe the field is just not indexed for that module bec ause the feature
is not flagged in the module's metadata.

Cheers
Martin