[jsword-devel] Pre-verse content and indexing

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 17 17:40:37 MST 2014

On Apr 17, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Chris Burrell <chris at burrell.me.uk> wrote:

> Hi Sijo
>
> Thanks for that. (I was actually the person who added headings to LuceneIndex :) ).

Actually, you added the field "intro" for canonical text held in verse 0. Heading was one of the original search fields. There should never be any canonical text in verse 0. If there is that is an error in module making. So this field will always be empty.

The heading field only holds <title> content from the verse. This is whether it is canonical or non-canonical.

We don't have appropriate handling of verse 0.

> I've debugged further and it's just me overlooking something. I was searching using a stem, rather than the full word. I'll start a separate thread around this subject.

I'll reply to this in that email.