[jsword-devel] Pre-verse content and indexing

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Wed Apr 16 13:36:19 MST 2014

Hi Sijo

Which version of JSword is your BD version using? I'm using the latest
JSword - so wondering if something's broken since?

i checked in Luke, the lucene tool, and the term genealogy is simply not
there in the index for the ESV. The other question that comes to mind is
which version of the ESV are you using? 2003? or 2007/2011?

Chris