[jsword-devel] Concurrent Test failure?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 29 08:57:06 MST 2013

I use ant to build and test. Maybe Chris B can chime in?

I do know that there is a failure in some of the tests because under ant the order is deterministic and a prerequisite of later test is satisfied by an earlier one. Under Jenkins on Cloudbees, which is configured to use maven, it fails. At JavaOne, I talked to the CloudBees folks and we narrowed it down. But we didn't have time to solve it.

Don't know if this is related to the failure that you are seeing.

DM Smith