[jsword-devel] JUnit tests

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:32:14 MST 2013

I am having some problems running JUnit tests for JSword.  Are the below
errors already known about or is it my configuration:

org.crosswire.jsword.bridge.DwrBridgeMissingAssets
testGetOsisString(org.crosswire.jsword.bridge.DwrBridgeMissingAssets)
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
expected:<<div><title[]>07225</title>7225  ...> but was:<<div><title[
type="x-gen"]>07225</title>7225  ...>

org.crosswire.jsword.versification.VersificationParentTst
warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Class
org.crosswire.jsword.versification.VersificationParentTst has no public
constructor TestCase(String name) or TestCase()

Test for org.crosswire.common.compress
org.crosswire.common.compress.LZSSTest
testCompression(org.crosswire.common.compress.LZSSTest)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: round trip LZSS uncompression

Test for org.crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.analysis
org.crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.analysis.ConfigurableSnowballAnalyzerTest
testStemmerConfig(org.crosswire.jsword.index.lucene.analysis.ConfigurableSnowballAnalyzerTest)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

Thanks
Martin