[jsword-devel] Odd bug in BD

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 18 11:56:45 MST 2013

It's fixed and now available.

BTW, this only fixes it for BibleDesktop. All other Java programs will have the same problem using Java 7 under Gnome 3, not just Ubuntu.

If encountered elsewhere, the easiest workaround is to position the window near the upper left corner then maximize it. The problem is still there, but will only be off by a couple of pixels.

In Him,
	DM