[jsword-devel] Odd bug in BD

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 5 22:08:49 MST 2013

Peter,
I installed Ubuntu 12.10 and openjdk 7. Then downloaded the nightly build of BibleDesktop. It ran as expected. I'm not seeing anything weird about how the mouse interacts.

I'm using the desktop that Ubuntu starts with. I don't know if it is gnome or what. Quite a bit different than Gnome 2, which I'm quite used to.

In Him,
	DM