[jsword-devel] Odd bug in BD

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Mar 5 16:51:06 MST 2013

I have not really used BD for several years so I have no comparison,
reason mostly the lack of av11n, but today I tried to on Ubuntu 12.10
with gnome3 and openjdk7

What I noted and was quite disconcerting is that the mouse - menu
interaction is weirdly off - holding the cursor about an inch next to a
menu will make it interact. Holding the cursor onto a menu item means
the menu to the left will open, not the one "touched".

Further, button does not work and several menus (e.g. the option window)
did not respond to anything.

Is this a Java issue? I am otherwise happy with openjdk and do not
really want to change, but I guess I will if I have to

Peter