[jsword-devel] Module conf sidecar

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jun 3 08:45:31 MST 2013

Yes. Something like that.

As Troy mentioned on sword-devel, SWORD already has a sidecar mechanism. Our adding a corresponding feature is playing catch up. ;)

Having it downloadable would be something new.

Regarding the conf, it is fashioned after a Windows ini file. The [sections] are module indicators and the key/values in the section pertain to that section. Also, the file is a multi-map, where a key can be present more than once.

JSword does not allow or expect multiple [sections] in a conf. Nor does it implement multi-map except where defined.

It may be good to be able to do this.

In His Service,
	DM