[jsword-devel] Help with verse 0 problem

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:20:06 MST 2013

To clarify the problem a little, the issue is that Obadiah is a single
chapter book and so 'Obd 1' is interpreted as 'Obadiah verse 1' not chapter
1.  Before chapter 0 and verse 0 were introduced 'Obd' was interpreted as
'Obadiah chapter 1' but no longer.  So the problem is I don't know how to
specify 'Obadiah chapter 1' as a string - or maybe the previous long string
would work i.e. include the word chapter before 1.

The parsing is spread out around and Bible but the key parts are:
   Key reading = PassageKeyFactory.getKey( 'Obd' ))
   Verse verse = KeyUtil.getVerse(key);
   // show chapter containing verse

Martin