[jsword-devel] Reordering of Osis refs

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 22 05:55:35 MST 2013

It still works within BibleDesktop.

There is only one type of Passage that allows for ranked results. The others reorder into canonical order.

Just a reminder: This is handled on line 275 in LuceneIndex. But it is controlled by creating a SearchModifier that returns true for isRanked, AbstractIndex.setSearchModifier(SearchModifier);

It is incredibly easy to copy one Passage into another. It could be that you copied the results of the search into a different kind of Passage, which would throw away the ranking.

In Him,
	DM