[jsword-devel] Verse.getName() fails for Jdt.1.1

Joachim Ansorg nospam at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat Feb 16 06:37:28 MST 2013

Hi,
I'm currently debugging some part of my program where I call KeyUtil.pasage(verse) with verse pointing to "Jdt.1.1". I'm using the "Luther" versification schema.

passage() and callees rely on Versifications.instance().getDefaultVersification() which is the KJV versification.

org.crosswire.jsword.passage.Verse#doGetName is called at last and this results in a AIOOB exception in getLastChapter().

Are there plans to tie a Verse to the versification it belongs to instead of using the KJV schema as default?

I'll try to hack it now to use Luther as default :)

Thanks a lot,
Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed!