[jsword-devel] NPE in RawFileBackend#getCardinality

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Mon Feb 11 15:27:24 MST 2013

Hi

On line 124, we have a potential NPE:

state.getIdxRaf() can return a null value if for some reason we are
attempting to read the cardinality of a module, but the idx file for the
module is not present.

In this case, I'm looking at the 2babdict module, for which I have a conf
file but no module files under modules/lexdict/rawld

Obviously, this is an issue, but I wonder if the reading of the .conf file
should identify the absence of modules and therefore
a- report early to the user that something is wrong
b- not show-up in the list of installed() modules

Chris