[jsword-devel] Chinese and Chinese Simplified

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Thu Aug 29 11:27:54 MST 2013

My suggestion was at Index time to index both firms of word.

But it would work at search time and could be better. Would line up with
how lucene recommends synonyms tables to be implemented. In this case you
would do it in an analyser.

The latter would also preserve to term frequency etc. And allow to turn on
and off
Chris