[jsword-devel] UnsupportedOperationException!

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:32:44 MST 2013

No, they are deprecated, but so many methods are deprecated that I was
living with the deprecations for now.  Personally I would rather only mark
methods as deprecated if they still, at least partially, function.  If the
method doesn't work I would delete it.

But it is okay, eventually I will hopefully get rid of all of the
deprecations and UOE crashes.

Martin