[jsword-devel] Fwd: [jsword] Fix to index such that intros do not get indexed (#42)

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 11 11:49:30 MST 2013

I don't think there is a problem with your pull request.
I think Cloudbees was down for a while, that your pull request woke it up and that the problem was introduced between those two points.

I haven't looked into the reported problem, but there is a test that is failing the first time it is run but not the second. Seems that there is a file that is relied upon that is causing the failure, but it is created later in the testing.

For now just consider your local test sufficient.

In Him,
	DM