[jsword-devel] Handling of titles

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Apr 9 14:05:12 MST 2013

Hi DM

I've updated against the latest version, but JSword still seems to be
outputting xgen titles with the verse 0 inside. For example, for  Exo
3:5-5:12

I get the following titles in the OSIS:
<title type="x-gen">Exodus 3:5-22</title>
<title type="x-gen">Exodus 4</title>
<title type="x-gen">Exodus 5:0-12</title>

Can you point me to where you made a change around this? Also, any chance
you can point me to the commit/patch for simple.xsl. I'll have to integrate
that to STEP as well.

Chris