[jsword-devel] jdom removal

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Sep 4 02:26:12 MST 2012

To put in a argument for the other side, I use quite a few xslts to
transform the XML to HTML directly. I have a few highly-paremeterized
 stylesheets to allow for lots of cool displays. Given I'm developing
mainly a webapp in a browser, running the XSL on the server and outputting
straight HTML is a big win for us.

Chris