[jsword-devel] [sword-devel] How to compile And Bible from jsword from the upstream repo?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 05:57:58 MST 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-29 at 17:07 +0000, Martin Denham wrote:
> It is probably easiest to start by ignoring JSword and checking out the And
> Bible project from github.  It should be self-contained because, although
> bad practice, I drop all the jars into the libs folder.

Well, I was mostly interested in v11n changes which just landed in the
latest jsword commits, so I don't expect them to be in And Bible
already.

Otherwise, IMHO, forking upstream projects is very very bad idea.
Couldn't you work with the upstream (especially if it was with patches
in hand) to make JSword work for you?

Best,

Matěj

This conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Good bye.
    -- HAL9000 in 2001: Space Odyssea