[jsword-devel] v11n patch - some non-KJV versified passages can not be read

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 6 08:18:18 MST 2012

John,
It'll take a bit of time for me to see if it is needed in light of the changes that were recently checked in. My day job has pushed into the time that I've had available to work on JSword. So, I've been a bottleneck.

I've been trying to figure out a way to make Verse be a dumb holder of a Book, chapter number and verse number. And have it usable across many v11ns. Ultimately, we'll need to have a map between v11ns.

One of the issues of having each Verse know it's v11n is the increased space requirement of a collection of verses.

However, I think that your change may be absolutely necessary.

In Him,
	DM