[jsword-devel] Git

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 08:11:34 MST 2012

On 25.3.2012 03:35, DM Smith wrote:
> On the server the SVN server takes up 730G. In GIT, that comes to
> 480G for a bare repository.

I hope s/G/M/g ... at least my .git from unfiltered git svn checkout is
440M.

Matěj

My point was simply that such tax proposals [for Pigovian taxes
compensating for the transaction costs] are the stuff that dreams
are made of. In my youth it was said, that what was too silly to
be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into
mathematics.
     -- Ronald Coase
        Notes on the Problem of Social Cost