[jsword-devel] Git

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 10:48:59 MST 2012

Just to say - git intimidated me as a noob enormously, but I was searching for a solution to keep track of texts I am working for modules - often across several computers and with some branching.

I am now using git for all my module work, for several websites I maintain and for all kinds of other stuff.

It is easy and elegant where svn was hard work and really offered me an enormous increase in speed and security.

I do think if I got my head around it, more intelligent mebers of this list will do so easily.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------