[jsword-devel] Hello!

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Jan 17 02:35:52 MST 2012

Hi Ryan

There's a huge need on the Tyndale STEP project which is a web UI to
JSword. So not the core library.

This may give you a flavour of what we're trying to do.
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:TyndaleStep

There's a huge scope of features. I've had a to take a small step back so
development has slowed, but it would be good to work with someone else if
you're interested.

There should be a fairly large list of issues in the STEP project on the
crosswire JIRA.

No doubt DM and others will also get in touch about the core JSword library!

<http://crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:TyndaleStep>Chris