[jsword-devel] gmane?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 10 07:04:17 MST 2012

I'll have the av11n done in JSword within the next couple of months, Lord willing. You can try the nightly build of BibleDesktop (BD) to follow the progress. Just use the webstart version to get automatic updates. (the nightly build might not work on some days.) BD still has some assumptions about the KJV v11n that need to be fixed.

After that Martin will have to work on getting it into AndBible. He is readying a release now that won't have any of it.

Regarding Gmane (or others like nabble) we don't have anything to do with what they mirror.

In Him,
DM